- Print Speed Upgrade: Max print speed up to 100mm/second. (XYZware software must be version V184.108.40.206 or above)
- Innovative Auto-Calibration: This 3D printer utilizes a new 9-point calibration detection that adjusts the print bed level along the Z-axis. Just run the calibration test and watch the printer adjust itself!
- The da Vinci Jr. 3in1 prints only with XYZprinting’s non-toxic PLA filament. The PLA filament derives from natural materials, such as sugarcane and corn starch, and has gone through various tests to ensure that it is DEHP-free and Heavy Metal-free.
- UL listed “for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable.
- Free XYZ 3D Resources: XYZmaker 3D Design Software, XYZ 3D Gallery, XYZprinting STEAM 3D Printing Education Curriculum, XYZware 3D Printing Software
Compact and plug-and-play, the da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3-in-1 offers hassle-free versatility for beginners looking to make the move towards more advanced methods of prototyping. Its built-in laser scanning module and optional laser engraver add-on module fulfill the demand for 3D scanning and 3D printing all in one machine.
List Price: $ 449.99
Price: $ 399.95
- Ciclop is a 3D rotational laser triangulation scanner, it uses 2 lasers projected over an object to capture the geometry and texture as it rotates on a turntable
- Become a part of the 3D scanning open source community today and contribute to the development of 3D scanning technology with the Ciclop
- The ZUM BT-328 board, based on ArduinoTM, includes improvements and better features than other similar boards, which make it the best option for developing electronics projects
- ZUM BT-328 executes the control firmware of the motor and the lasers. ZUM SCAN, a shield derived from Arduino CNC Shield, is connected at the top of the scanner
- Ciclop has been designed with the setup process in mind. The kit includes all the necessary pieces and a step-by-step assembly guide, enabling you to set it up in less than an hour
-Ciclop belongs to desktop 3D scanners, which can not match with industrial standard scanners, and it is not suitable for scanning irregular and complex objects, only scan nearly cylindrical object, the effect will be more ideal, there are many factors affect scan result. like scanned objects, environment and light. there is a big relationship between them, so we recommend you scan in Constant Light Studio, scanning results will be better
-The surface of injection molding plastic parts is more smooth and clean
-Compared with printed plastic parts, You do not need to fix it
-It is more durable than plastic parts
-It is more easy to install
-You can stable the board on this plastic parts
1*Arduino uno controller
1*ZUM Scan Expansion board
1*A4988 stepper drive chip
1* 720 HD camera
1* 42 stepper motor
1*12V, 2A adapter
1*200mm acrylic chassis
1*acrylic Calibration board
List Price: $ 105.00
Price: $ 99.99
More Escáner 3D Products