- [24/7 RECORDING WITH SECURITY GRADE HARD DRIVE]- With a 1TB commercial security-grade hard drive built in, Vault Plus records continuous 24/7 videos for absolute peace of mind.
- [CUSTOMIZABLE MOTION DETECTION] – In addition to adjustable motion detection sensitivity, Vault Plus lets you customize protected zones to keep an eye on strictly what matters most.
- [INDEPENDENT RECORDING STREAM] – Vault Plus features a dedicated recording stream directly to the NVR independent from your home network.
- [MIX AND MATCH WITH EZVIZ Wi-Fi CAMERAS] – Vault Plus connects up to 8 EZVIZ Wi-Fi cameras indoor and outdoor, including Mini 360 Plus, Mini O, Mini Plus, Husky, and more.
- [CONVENIENT Wi-Fi OPERATION] – With Vault Plus, you can deploy EZVIZ Wi-Fi cameras anywhere and view recordings or live footage from your PC, tablet or smartphone with end to end encryption.
“EZVAULTPLS – 8 Channel Wi-Fi Network Video Recorder – Storage and Advanced Confiruration Options Only – No HDMI Access – Live View From EZVIZ APP or EZVIZ Studio
Save more video with EZVIZ Vault Plus, which records 24/7 footage from up to 8 EZVIZ Wi-Fi cameras at the same time. Featuring a dedicated extended-range Wi-Fi network, Vault Plus connects all of your EZVIZ Wi-Fi cameras and begins recording and storing video from each device using password-protected AES encryption. Even with videos saved to local storage, you can access and watch them anywhere you have internet through the EZVIZ APP.
Place the Vault Plus in a central location between all of your EZVIZ cameras for the most reliable connection and then connect the Vault Plus to your home router through Wi-Fi.
Advanced Configuration Options and Motion Detetion Zones
Once Vault Plus is setup to your network, open a browser on a device connected to your home network and enter the IP Address listed in the Quick Start Guide to access these options.
Mix and Match up to 8 EZVIZ Wi-Fi Cameras, indoor and outdoor.
*Mini Trooper currently not supported
Connecting your NVR to your Home Network through Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi Relay)
(1) Power up the Vault Plus. Connect the power cord to the Vault Plus and plugin the power supply to a power outlet. Wait for 2 minutes to complete the system start-up.
(2) Connect a PC or mobile device to the Vault Plus Wi-Fi network (named as ‘ezviz_xxxxxx’) to access the Vault Plus user interface. You also can find Vault Plus Wi-Fi network name (SSID) on device bottom label.
(3) If the Vault Plus user interface did not automatically pop-up, open an internet browser (IE8/higher or Chrome) and enter IP Address listed in the Quick Start Guide to access the Vault Plus user interface.
(4) Click “Start” button then follow the steps to setup the Vault Plus Internet settings. Choose “Wi-Fi Relay Internet Access” as the Internet connection mode.
(5) Search for and connect your Vault Plus to the uplink router (5GHz Wi-Fi) Wi-Fi network, typically your home Wi-fi Network.
Linking EZVIZ Cameras to Vault Plus
(1) Power on the camera. Wait until camera status light blinks alternating Blue and Red.
*For existing cameras, use a pin to press reset button on camera until status light turns solid Red, then start at step 1. Do not remove cameras from EZVIZ App Account.
(2) Click the “Ready” button in Vault Plus Menu to start detecting your camera(s). Once detected, camera status light will start flashing blue.
(3) Link the camera(s) to the Vault Plus by clicking the “Link Camera(s)” button. then “Next” then “Enter the Homepage”. Logout
Adding to EZVIZ Account
(1) For first time users, download the EZVIZ App in your Android phone or iPhone. Register an EZVIZ account.For existing users, open the EZVIZ App and login.
(2) Add the camera by tapping the (+) sign in the HOME screen then scan the QRcode on the camera or type in its serial number.
(3) Add the Vault Plus by tapping the (+) sign in the HOME screen then scan the QRcode on the Vault Plus or type in its serial number.
(4) Once added to the EZVIZ account, tap the Vault Plus in the EZVIZ App Home screen to verify the camera(s) linked to it.
*All cameras must be added to EZVIZ Account individually for Live View.
**EZVIZ is constantly improving performance and adding new features. Please ensure to update your device firmware from the user interface or the EZVIZ APP.
Video/Audio – Supports up to 8 EZVIZ Wi-Fi Cameras
Network Interface – RJ-45 10/100Mbps Self-adaptive
Wi-Fi – Dual Band (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
Hard Drive – Built-in 1TB Security Grade
Power – DC 12V 1.5A
Working Temperature – 32 °F to 104 °F
EZVAULTPLS – 8 Channel Wi-Fi NVR
1x Vault Plus NVR
1x Quick Start Guide
1x Power Adapter ”
List Price: $ 249.99
Price: $ 249.99
More Wifi Plus Products