- PoE injector and splitter kit with 5.5mm x 2.1 mm Dc jack / plug
- Allows use of any DC voltage up to 60V
- Only support 100Mbps network.
- Transforms Non PoE devices to PoE enabled
- Use with IP security camera, wireless access point and other devices
Note: This kit need the external power adapter to power on the device.
Passive PoE Injector and PoE Splitter Kit allows low cost of delivering power over the network cable for shorter distances.
This kit allows power to be carried on 10/100 networks over the spare, unused pairs of a CAT5, CAT5E, CAT6 or CAT7 Ethernet network cable. On shorter network lengths, The power source could feed the wireless access point, IP video surveillance camera,Ip phone etc.
This Kit contains both very cost effective injector and splitter. The injector inserts the DC voltage at the source location into the 5.5mm x 2.1mm injector plug,
Then the DC voltage run through the spare pairs of the 10BASE-T or 100BASE-T network cable to the Splitter side,
And the splitter splits the DC voltage from the network cable into the 5.5mm x 2.1mm DC jack.
Power feed Pins: 4/5(+), 7/8(-)
What in box?
1 x PoE injector cable;
1 x PoE splitter cable;”
List Price: $ 10.99
Price: $ 6.79
- Power over Ethernet injector, 1 port wall mount, 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC connector
- Use any power supply up to 60 volts, use as injector or splitter
- Use with IP security cameras, wireless access points, IP Phones and other devices
- see also our kits with power supplies, 8, 12 and 16 port versions, and gigabit
- 3-year warranty
Passive Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) allows low cost of delivery of power over the network cable. This scheme allows power to be carried on 10/100 networks over the spare, unused pairs of a CAT5, CAT5E, or CAT6 Ethernet network cable.
To use as a splitter – a 2.1mm to 2.1mm jumper cable is required.
List Price: $ 7.66
Price: $ 7.66
Related Passive Poe Products