- Ceramic magnets are also known as Ferrite magnets
- Low cost solution for holding & latching light items, activating sensors, and separating applications
- Moderately high resistance to demagnetizing
- Operates in temperatures between 0 degrees Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Machine with diamond tooling
.5 Pounds of pull perpendicular to a flat, ideal holding surface. This Pounds of pull does not apply to shear force. Pounds of pull are increased by using a holding surface with the highest iron content possible. Also the thicker the steel holding surface the higher the Pounds of pull. Layers of paint and other finishes decrease the Pounds of pull.