- The Original J-B Weld two-part epoxy cold weld system
- Great for household repairs, automotive projects, plumbing and marine applications, crafts and more
- Sets in 4-6 hours at room temperature and cures dark grey in 15-24 hours and rated at a tensile strength of 3960 PSI
- Once cured it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled and will withstand temperatures of up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
- Will set in 4-6 hours, and cure in 16-24 hours
- Waterproof, petroleum, chemical, and acid resistant when fully cured
- Can be drilled, tapped, machined, filed, sanded and painted
- Stong and nontoxic after it has set and temperature resistant up to 500F
- Tensile strength is 3,960 PSI
J-B Weld Original Cold-Weld Formula Steel Reinforced Epoxy
J-B Weld is The Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple surfaces. Mixed at a ratio of 1:1, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. At room temperature, J-B Weld sets in 4-6 hours to a dark grey color. A full cure is reached in 15-24 hours. J-B Weld has a tensile strength of 3960 PSI and sets to a hard bond overnight. It can withstand temperatures up to 550ºF when fully cured.
Epoxy and Adhesives
1. Prepare: Clean surface area of dirt, grease, oil, paint, or loose debris. For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair.
2. Mix: Squeeze equal parts from each tube onto a disposable surface and mix thoroughly.
3. Apply: Apply with appropriate tool in an even coat, weld bead or extruded shape as needed.
4. Dry: Sets in 4-6 hours. Cures in 15-24 hours. Allow 4-6 hours before handling and 15 hours (minimum) before putting object back in use.
J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
List Price: $ 6.90
Price: $ 3.40
Related B Products