- Full-size platter with high-torque direct-drive motor
- 2-Speed design: 33 1/3 and 45 rpm
- S-shaped tonearm for accurate tracking, Tonearm with height adjustment, damped cueing and anti-skate control
- Pitch range adjustable to 8%, 16%, and 50%
- Adjustable Counterweight for perfect tonearm balance
Numark recognizes your need for a professional turntable that capitalizes on the resurgent popularity of vinyl for DJ gigs. But we’re mindful that you need for both versatility and value. The NTX1000 gives you everything you’re looking for. It’s a no-compromise direct-drive turntable that has all the features and performance demanded by you—the professional DJ.
It has incredible start-up torque (4.0 kg), an S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment, damped cueing and anti-skate controls that ensure accurate tracking and precise song selection. You can customize your performance with an adjustable start/stop control. The variable pitch range of ± 8, 16, and 50% enables you to create the perfect effect. Plus, the NTX1000’s special isolation design easily resists feedback and external vibrations, even in the loud, bass-heavy environment where you perform, every night.
- Drive: Direct Drive – 16 Pole, 3 Phase
- Starting Torque: 4 kgf/cm (instant); 3 kgf/cm (stable)
- Starting Time: < 0.7 seconds
- Braking System: 9 Step Electronic Servo Brake
- Rumble: -50 dB (System2 Unweighted)
- Material: Aluminum
- Diameter: 13” / 331 mm
- Weight: 2.43 lbs. / 1100 g
- Effective Length: 9.2” / 234.5 mm
- Overhang: 0.8” / 20.95 mm
- Offset Angle: 20
- 331⁄3, 45 RPM
- < 0.15% wow & flutter
- Switchable phono-level and line-level via stereo RCA cable
- (2) RCA outputs (1 stereo pair)
- IEC power input
- USB port
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 45 W
Dimensions (width x depth x height):
- 7 x 14.5” x 6.1”
- 0 x 36.8 x 15.6 cm
- Platter Dustcover
- Felt Slipmat Headshell
- 45 RPM Adapter
- Counterweight & Scale Ring
- Additional Counterweight
- RCA Stereo Cable
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
List Price: $ 399.99
Price: $ 399.00
- Wireless handheld microphone transmitter
- Receiver unit with dual antennas for superb performance
- 24-bit digital wireless technology delivers ultra clean pro-quality signal
- 200-foot working range for convenient operation
- Frequency response of 50-18kHz ensures natural vocals and strong bass
When you have a wireless microphone system, your biggest concerns are always sound quality and reliably. Numark’s WS100 dual-antenna diversity system with UHF 24-bit digital technology ensures clean, pro-quality sound with a built-in backup, so you don’t have to worry about interruptions.
We designed the WS100 wireless system to work beautifully over a 200-plus foot range to giving you the confidence and command that you demand over your event. The wireless connection is sustained by the independent digital ID, which eliminates signal crosstalk and interference. The UHF 24-bit digital system gives you a clear, wide-range frequency response that reaches down to 50 Hz in the bass up to a shimmering 18,000 Hz in the treble.
With a superb signal-to-noise ratio of 96dB, you’ll enjoy a transmission signal free from annoying background noise, just like the best wired microphones. The WS100 system includes wireless mic, wireless receiver, foam-protected carrying case, 1/4” cable, and a handy padded carrying case, so you can expect nothing but the best for your events.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the WS100 come with a case?
Yes! The WS100 comes with a hard shell case and foam insert to keep your mic and receiver safe and organized as you transport your gear.
What is the range of the microphone?
The WS100 has been tested at a range of up to 200 feet away from the receiver with no distortion and clear sound.
What is the housing made from?
The WS100 is constructed using a solid metal housing for a professional quality, look and sound.
What are the input and output connections on the receiver?
The receiver has one balanced 1/4” input, and one balanced 1/4” output as well.
Can the frequency range be adjusted on the microphone and receiver?
The WS100 microphone and receiver come pre-programmed to a specific frequency. This frequency will be labelled on the bottom, inside section of the microphone, which will show you the exact frequency you are on. This cannot be adjusted.
- Microphone transmitter
- Receiver unit (dual antennas)
- Carrying case
- Power adapter
- User manual
List Price: $ 199.99
Price: $ 199.99
More NUMARK Products