- 2.5′ drop rating from 6 sides (1′ from remaining sides)
- Magnesium alloy case with hand strap
- Unique triple hinge design converts from laptop to tablet
- 120GB SSD (Solid State hard drive)
- Capacitive touch screen (finger and stylus)
The Panasonic Toughbook® C2 provides an amazing 11 hours of standard battery life (when new) and weighs as little as 3.6 lbs1. The 12.5″ 5-point capacitive multi touch convertible tablet features an array of industry-leading advancements, such as being the only convertible tablet in its class to offer a durable triple hinge design, as well as a unique bridge battery for continuous use by enabling hot-swappable battery replacement without disruption. The Toughbook C2 has an incredibly bright and sharp 500 nit IPS display with direct bonding for wider viewing angles and a lighter design. The ergonomic strap is perfect for long-term use and holding the PC in any orientation. Available integrated options, such as a SmartCard reader, NFC, bottom camera and serial port, make the Toughbook C2 ideal for a wide variety of applications and environments.
More Panasonic Tablets Products