- 200GB of free OneDrive cloud storage for 2 years is included when you register a new Backup Plus drive (US value)
- After registering your drive on Seagate.com, a link will be provided to add 200GB to any new or existing OneDrive account
- Only one offer can be redeemed per OneDrive account, offers must be activated by June 30, 2017 and may not be available in all countries
- Create easy customized backup plans with included Seagate Dashboard software
- Backup your mobile device photos and videos automatically with the Lyve App; quick file transfer with USB 3.0 connectivity
The Seagate Backup Plus Slim for Mac portable drive simplifies backup for consumers who want to help protect their entire digital life locally, in the cloud, or from their mobile devices and social networks. The slim, metal design provides premium portability – allowing you to slide the drive into your pocket, purse or backpack and carry it with you. The drive is formatted for Mac and compatible with Time Machine backup software right out of the box. High-speed USB 3.0 and 2.0 connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality without the need of an external power supply. Install the HFS+ driver for PC, and you can use the drive interchangeably between Windows and Mac computers without reformatting. Via the Seagate Dashboard software, you are provided with tools for mobile, cloud and social media backup. Install the free Seagate Mobile Backup app on an iOS or Android mobile device to back up all of the pictures and videos from the device to your external drive or the cloud. The Backup Plus Slim for Mac portable drive includes 200GB of cloud storage with OneDrive for 2 years for added protection and on-the-go access for your most important files. Back up to the cloud using the OneDrive client or Seagate Dashboard. Additional cloud connectivity is available for Google Drive and Dropbox, as well as social media backup for your Facebook and Flickr accounts. For your videos and photos, the Lyve app recognizes your Backup Plus drive as a photo and video destination. Free up your phone’s memory by off-loading your files to your drive, and you can access them anywhere in a single, organized library on the Lyve mobile and desktop apps.
List Price: $ 59.99
- Easy and simple to use – simply plug in the power adapter and USB cable
- Fast file transfers with SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- Compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
- Drag and drop file saving for Windows, right out of the box
- Please note: For Mac compatibility this Hard Drive requires reformatting. Reformatting the drive will erase all content unless it is backed up to another drive. Refer to Application Guide for guidance on this.
The Seagate Expansion desktop drive provides extra storage for your ever-growing collection of files. Instantly add space for more files, consolidate all of your files to a single location, or free up space on your computer’s internal drive to help improve performance. Setup is straightforward; simply plug in the included power supply and USB cable, and you are ready to go. It is automatically recognized by the Windows operating system, so there is no software to install and nothing to configure. Saving files is easy too-just drag-and-drop. Take advantage of the fast data transfer speeds with the USB 3.0 interface by connecting to a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port. USB 3.0 is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 for additional system compatibility. System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port (required for USB 3.0 transfer speeds or backwards compatible with USB 2.0 ports at USB 2.0 transfer speeds, compatibility may vary depending on the user’s hardware configuration and operating system). Box Contents: Seagate Expansion Drive, 4-foot (120cm) USB 3.0 Cable, Power adapter and Quick Start Guide.
List Price: $ 94.72