- Solar Use in Emergency:Please make sure you have ran out the charger when you use it the first time,run it out then charge it.The first time you use it may only charge your phone for 1 time,but when you run it out,the next time you use it,you will like it! This tip could make your charger use better.
- Solar or DC Input Charging: Convenient and practical with two recharge methods including solar power or a DC5V/2A input. Note: DC input is recommended for faster recharging as it takes only 8 -9 hours with a 2A/2.4A charger
- 20000mAh Capacity Charges Two Devices: Large capacity with two iSmart powered output ports (one 2.1A and one 1A port) to simultaneously charge two devices multiple times; can charge an iPhone 7 4 times, an iPhone 7 Plus 3 times, and the Galaxy S8 2.5 times
- Reliable and Bright LED: Hold the power button for 3 seconds to activate / deactivate the handy and helpful LED light; includes dust and shock protection and built-in battery safeguards
- 3 Steps for Better Use: Do not charge through glass; charge only in strong sunlight; and do not leave the charger in your vehicle during summer as heat will affect the battery life
1.Solar Use in Emergency ,please charge it by usb cable in daily
2.Please make sure you have ran out the charger when you use it the first time,run it out then charge it.The first time you use it may only charge your phone for 1 time(Most new item of powerbank have such problem.),but when you run it out,the second time you use it,it would amazing.
3.Reliable and Bright LED
The built-in LED light serves as a convenient solution in case you need a light at night; simply hold the power button for 3 seconds to activate / deactivate whenever you need it. The design includes dust and shock protection, as well as built-in overcharge and short circuit safeguards.
4.Steps for Better Use
A. Do not charge through a glass surface (e.g. a window).
B. Please charge in strong sunlight. Light can be detected in cloudy or indoor environments, but it is not enough to recharge the unit.
C. Do not leave in your vehicle during summer as the heat will affect the battery life.
Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery
Input: DC 5V/ 2A
USB A1: 5V/ 1A, USB A2: 5V/ 2.1A
Solar Panel: 1W/250mA
A. Please do not take solar as primary recharge source, as the charging speed will subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate and it takes a week to obtain a full recharge when powering only with sunlight.
B. To enjoy the faster 2A input, please recharge with a 2A and above charger and the original data / charging cable.
C. The red LED indicator turns on indicating it’s recharging via solar panel.
7.What’s in the Box:
– 1 x RAVPower Solar Powered Charger
– 2 x USB to Micro USB cables (Lightning cable is not included)
– 1 x User Guide
List Price: $ 69.00
Price: $ 19.99
More Cargador Solar Products