- ♥1.75MM WOOD FILAMENT: Made with a mixture of PLA with wood fibers, this wood 3D printer filament is able to create objects with the tactile feel of wood. The wood 3D printer filaments are useful in a broad range of printing applications and have the advantage of the unique wood-like finish, ideal for home decoration, visual appearance of wood with performance of PLA.
- ♥+/-0.02MM TOLERANCE: Compared with other filaments, SUNLU wood 3D printer filament is produced with more precise specification and has a tolerance of +/- 0.02 mm. Regardless of the 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all printers on the market are configured to run with our SUNLU wood 3D printing filament.
- ♥VACUUMED PACKED: Some 3D printing materials can be negatively affected by moisture, that’s why Worksteel 3D printer filament made by us is vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- ♥COMPLIANT & CERTIFIED: Our 3D printer filaments comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm wood filaments give off a sweet smell, so it is ideal for home decoration.
- ♥100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We offer great 3D printer filament and best customer service, backed by SUNLU 90 days Money Back Guarantee with 2-Year Warranty. Seize the chance to click “Add to Cart” button right now!
Why Choose SUNLU Wood 3D Printer Filament
* This 3D printer filament displays less warping, and this is the reason why it is possible to print without a heated bed.
* This 3D printer filament is compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
* This 3D printer filament gives off a sweet smell, and the printed objects will generally have an elegant look.
What’s SUNLU Wood 3D Printer Filament
* 1.75 mm Diameter with +/- 0.02 mm Tolerance
* 374 – 428 Fahrenheit / 190 – 220 Celsius Printing TEMP
* 20 – 40 mm/s Print Speed
* No Need Platform TEMP or Adjust According to the 3D Printer
* 100% Zero-Bubble
* 360 yd / 330 m One Spool
Quick Start Guide for SUNLU Wood 3D Printer Filament
* The print bed (or print surface) should be level.
* The extruder should be adjusted to the correct height from the bed.
* A good base material should be used for the wood filament to adhere to.
* Suggested to use a nozzle with 0.07mm diameter.
* Suggested to return the remaining material before or finish using the wood filament.
How to Store SUNLU Wood 3D Printer Filament
* Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
* Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
* Keep away from heat.
* Recommended storage temperature: -68 to 122 Fahrenheit / -20 to 50 Celsius
SUNLU Wood 3D Printer Filament, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back and 2-Year WARRANTY!
List Price: EUR 59,99