- [WIDE INFRARED CONTROL, STABLE] It is controlled by a 32-Level high precision speed controller, which automatically stabilizes the rotor blade system for steady lift off.
- [FULL 3 CHANNELS] Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward.A 25-30 minutes charge is equal to a 8-12 minutes flight.Recharging takes place via the transmitter or USB cable.
- [3 MOTORS, FULL POWER] The S107G high precision propellers are powered by 2 solid motors with a third motor in the tail rotor to help carry out the engine’s full function.
- [UNIQUE METAL BODY]This model comes equipped with a high grade metal body frame and a built in Gyroscope which is used to stabilize the helicopter’s heading.
- [MINI ENOUGH FOR INDOOR FLYING] This model is miniature in size and its light weight makes it incredibly portable and suitable for indoor flying.
Controlled by 32-level high precision speed
Powered by 2 solid motors with a 3rd motor in the tail rotor
High capability rechargeable Li-Poly battery (can be recharged by controller or computer)
Controlled by digital technology super wide infrared control system with 3 channels
2 bands nonintervention (fly up to 2 independent helicopters at the same time)
Durable metal frame to withstand crashes
Upgrade gyro system for precise control
Auto Stable & Precision Speed
Miniature Size& Light Weight provides agility and speed
Easy to fly
S107G is suitable for children over 14+. Children under 14 year-old can play in the company of adults.
Pair Frequency Steps before Flying:
1. Pair the frequency of the controller with S107G helicopter: Turn on the controller, push the joystick to top quickly then push to the lowest point quickly.
2. Turn on S107G helicopter: the LED light of S107G will flash on.
3. Place S107G on the ground with the tail pointed towards you.
4. When the LED light of S107G is always on, pair frequency steps are finished and you can start to fly it.
Main Rotor Diameter (Lower): 190mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 30mm
Fuselage Length: 220mm
Fuselage Height: 98mm
Fuselage Width: 38mm
Power System: 180 motor*2
Flight Duration: 5-6 Minutes
Helicopter Battery: 3.7V 180mah Li-Poly Battery
Operating Temperature: 10-45°C
Transmitter Battery: 6 x 1.5v AA Batteries (not included)
Charger: Integral Transmitter/Charger with LED indicator/Auto shut off
Charge time: 20-25 minutes
1 x SYMA S107G Mini Helicopter
1 x Controller
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x Tail Propeller
1 x Instruction Manual
List Price: $ 32.99
Price: $ 29.99
More Rc Radio Control Helicopter Products