- Titan 12-Turn 550 Modified Motor and XL-5 ESC provide speeds up to 35 mph; waterproof electronics for all-weather driving in water, mud and snow
- Includes Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iD technology and 4 amp 12-volt DC peak-detecting fast charger for reliable charging
- Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch, hardened steel gears in the differential, and aggressive rear tires put the power to the ground!
- The TQ 2.4GHz radio system’s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving and its internal antenna is impervious to damage
- Stunning 6-color ProGraphix body and decal set with bold 2.8″ mirror-chrome All-Star wheels make the Rustler stand out in a crowd
- Waterproof Electronics For All-Weather Driving Excitement In Water, Mud And Snow!
- XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control Equipped with Traxxas’ High-Current Connector
- Ready-To-Race® with Traxxas Power Cell 7-cell NiMH Battery! 35+mph Top Speed!
- Titan® 12-Turn 550 Modified Motor
- Number-1 Selling 1/10 Stadium Racer
The Rustler blows away the competition with more power, smoother control, and rugged durability to make it one of the fastest Ready-To-Race electric trucks available. Waterproof electronics make the Rustler a full-throttle beast in mud, puddles, or snow. Rustler’s 35mph top speed leaves everything else in its dust! The Rustler is 100% Ready-To-Race with performance features like the Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch. The mighty Titan 12-turn 550 modified motor propels the Rustler to speeds over 35mph. The Titan’s integrated cooling fan pulls air through the motor for faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life. The waterproof XL-5 electronic speed control harnesses the power of the Titan 12T motor and makes the Rustler as fast as it looks. EZ-Set one-button setup easily adjusts or changes profiles. Traxxas’ exclusive patented Training Mode profile cuts power output in half and leaves the brakes at full strength for young or first time drivers who want to learn the ropes before unleashing full power. The Rustler includes a 7-cell Power Cell NiMH battery and a 4-amp 12-volt DC fast charger to minimize down time. Peak-detection circuitry makes sure the battery receives a full charge every time. The TQ 2.4GHz radio system’s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving and its internal antenna is impervious to damage. Rustler’s durable and rigid fiber-composite chassis offers an inline battery position for nimble handling and fast response. The low-profile servo enhances the Rustler’s already low CG design. An efficient 3-gear transmission with sealed ball bearings transfers power to the ground. Rustler sports a stunning 6-color ProGraphix body and decal set with bold 2.8″ mirror-chrome All-Star wheels wrapped with performance tires. Traxxas backs the Rustler and all of their products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or email.
List Price: $ 190.52
Related Traxxas Products